Assisted by those rascally French Peas, Archibald aims for new heights in "veggie programming" by attempting to produce "the world's first all-vegetable staging of Shakespeare's Hamlet," the first ever "Classy Songs with Larry," and for the grand finale, the world premier of what he believes to be Gilbert and Sullivan's "lost musical" - Lyle the Kindly Viking.
Of course, working with the French Peas as assistants is a recipe for disaster and in the chaos (and hilarity) that ensues, Bob, Larry, and Junior all learn a great lesson about sharing. Archibald, on the other hand, mostly just learns to never again work with the French Peas. Don't miss Junior Asparagus as Lyle in this hilarious VeggieTales musical adventure! Your whole family will sing (and laugh) along as they learn that "sharing gets us more of what we really want - friends!"
Includes the Silly Song: Larry's High Silk Hat.
- Interview with Phil Vischer, Big Idea founder and Top Tomato, and Tim Hodge, Lyle director.
- Wide screen version of the Silly Song "Larry's High Silk Hat."
- Eleven chapter selects of favorite scenes.
- Story reel: A split-screen peek at animation development.
- 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound
- DVD Format: NTSC/Region 1
Running Time: Approx. 30 min.
What people are saying about VeggieTales:
- "Eye-Popping Animation!" - Parenting Magazine
- "Well-Crafted and Entertaining!" - Detroit News
(No further discount available on special priced products)